Monday, April 27, 2009

Swing or Go For a Drive?

Last week Jared and I took Christian to the park for the very first time. It was so much fun taking pictures of all his first time activities! We think he is just so much fun and so dang cute! Christian seemed to really like the swing! But he kept staring over at the little girl swinging beside him, so it was hard to get a picture of him looking at the camera. He was so interested in what she was doing...

Lately he has been sticking his tongue out a lot. It's so cute!


Daddy giving him his first driving lesson!


No he didn't go down the slide. Jared just held him up so we could get this picture. :0)



He had a ride on mommy's lap.


Jared said he really was holding on mostly by himself! What a strong boy!

Daddy holding Christian up high so maybe we can get a smile?

7 comments:

Salty Gal said...

What a cutie!!!

Nana said...

He is so cute! Thanks for letting me rock him sunday during RS. I still have it in me even though morgan is getting so big! I miss babies, so anytime you need a hand i'm there.

Heather said...

I love the pics! Looks like fun :)

Becky said...

I know I have said it before, but I just can't get past how beautiful your little Christian is. He looks like so much fun. :)

Michele said...

Kristin he is so stinkin cute! I love his cheeks! I want to just kiss them! So glad that you guys are having fun and doing well! I am going to try that idea you gave me! ;)

Haley+Salesi said...

What a little stud he is!!! I love the photo of him holding on to the rings.. He is just beautiful, or should I say HANDSOME!!! he he :) You and Jared look great, you are just absolutely gorgeous as always :) Hope you guys are doing well... any fun plans for summer... the weather there look so nice, i am jealous, it has been so raining for ever... can’t wait for SUMMER!!

Duane & Kristy said...

I love those pictures of you guys at the park! The one of Christian sticking his tounge out is soooo cute!! I bet Christian had such a blast.