Friday, March 20, 2009

Trip to Utah

Christian and I were able to take a week to visit Grammy Honey as well as Grandma Julie just a little over a week ago. We had so much fun! The week went by way too fast, but we were grateful for the time that we had. One day, thanks to my mom, we were able to go to the Draper temple open house as a family. It was so neat! I had never been to one before. It was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking really. If I were a non-member and went through the open house I would convert just because of the wonderful spirit that is felt there. We also did shopping here and there with Grammy and also with Grandma Julie. We love to shop now that there is a grandbaby! I have missed my brothers and sister a lot since being gone. It was fun to see them and spend time with them also. Pres and Log are so cute with Christian. They love him so much, and you can tell that Christian just adores them! Although we missed Jared/Daddy, we really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks mom for making it possible!
I wish I had some pictures to post, unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me. I need a little small one so I can carry it wherever I go. Anyhow...wer're home now and I have been doing laundry ALL day! That's what happens when you get to go on a fun vacation for a week. I'll post again soon...

Here is a link to a video about LDS temples. Click on the YouTube video to learn more about the blessings the Temple can bring.
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=e419fb40e21cef00VgnVCM1000001f5e340aRCRD

No comments: