Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day, Today, and Everything In between

Well here's the scoop on this last month...some of the scoop anyhow...

Valentine's Day was really nice. Jared is just the best! He sent me beautiful roses and he bought me a pair of running shorts. He knows what to do!
The morning of Valentine's Day we made crepes with all kinds of yummy fruit and whip cream. It's Jared's favorite. :0)
His gift for Valentine's Day was a new cell phone that he picked out.
It turned out to be a really nice day.

Hmmm...what else? Christian's new thing is grabbing his feet. He loves to pull them up and play with his toes! I'll throw a couple of cute pics in so you can see.
Oh, and the pictures with the pooh...you probably are wanting an explanation hu? This kid has more pooh than any kid I know! If you know Christian, he poops a lot! Like a few times a day is normal for him.
I thought that with solid food, comes solid bowel movements. I assumed that since we had started feeding him baby food and cereal twice a day, we should be safe from blowouts. That is not the case come to find out. He had two poopy diapers earlier today and then, wham! Here comes another one mom. It was awful! I mean, where does it all come from?? I was SO close to cutting his close off him to avoid getting poop everywhere! But I didn't...should have, but I didn't! There was blow out from heck to breakfast! Oh my goodness. I left the clothes for Jared to rinse out. I just couldn't do it.

Can you tell that I am a stay at home mom and that my life revolves around my child? Haha! The topics that are up for discussion when you start having kids is unreal. I never thought I would be writing about my child's bowel movements in a million years!

Oh my. I am so bad. I should be preparing for my lesson in Relief Society that I have to give this Sunday! I better get crackin'. Sorry I can't write more. I know you want to hear more about Christian and his B.M.'s. (haha!)

Catch ya later!









6 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

Wow! I can't believe that kid!! Good thing he is SOOOO cute!!!

Heather said...

Ha ha, you will have to pull out those pics on Christian's first date :)

p.s. I bet you're a great r.s. teacher!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh Kristin! I want to kiss his cheeks! What a cutie! His poor bum! I agree on the whole types of topics thing when you have kids, it's unreal! So fun!

Melinda H. said...

Those poop pictures are so gross! I remember Austin doing that in your g-pa's truck on the way to the ranch when he was about 2. We didn't have his carseat and he pooped all over the seat! We took pictures of the poop, also. Something about a good poop picture! Your little guy is adorable. Tell Jared "way to go" on the gorgeous flowers. He's a keeper!

Whitney said...

It's Whitney Vrska again, just letting you know your little guy is so cute, minus those poop pictures! Taelee had a major blow out on a drive during a major snow storm when we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic...it was terrible! I hope everything is going well for you and your family!