Friday, March 27, 2009

A Big Boy!

Well, Christian had his 6 month appointment yesterday. I can't believe it's been 6 months since he was born! He is getting so big! (I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that though. You can see yourself from the pictures!) He weighs 20 lbs. and is 27.5 inches long. He got his six month shots and of course he wasn't too happy about it. It makes me so sad when he cries because he's hurt! But with a full tummy and some tylenol, he was happy soon again.
Jared and I talk about it all the time how we are so blessed to have such a wonderful little son. He brings such joy into our lives. I can't imagine not having him with us!

I thought I'd post a few cute pictures we've taken of him recently. Isn't he just so cute? I know I'm bragging, but I can't help it!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh He is So Adorable! I love the little faces he makes, and I can't believe how big he is! Noah is almost 9 months and still isn't 20 pounds! I hope you are doing well!

Ellie said...

He seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter! and what a chunk! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Just the 4 of us. said...

Hey girl, I cant believe how big he is getting. He's SO DARN cute! I miss seeing you guys so call me and lets get together asap!

Jenna said...

You have every right to brag! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!!

Jessica said...

He is so cute what a chunk! That's what I always wanted!! Mine was just so skinny. Love Ya!