Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Visit to the Doctor.

It is so fun to take pictures of our little guy! He is just so cute. This last Monday he had his two month well visit. He got 3 shots! Poor little guy. I'm not sure who was more sad about it! He now weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. and is 23 inches. He is growing so fast. But he still likes to cuddle with his mommy!

Every chance I get I am taking pictures. I just want to document every stage in his little life.

Lately his new thing is to stick his little fists in his mouth. He licks them with his tongue. It is so dang cute! I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet, but hopefully soon. He is also drooling quite a bit now, that's pretty cute too, I think. Everything he does is adorable!

Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

He is soooooooooo cute!!! And it looks like he has such a personality!!!

Michele said...

Kristin-
He is so stinkin' cute! I miss you and hope you are doing well. You look great and I love to hear about how you are doing!

Michele

Melinda H. said...

Hi Kris! Aunt Melinda is for the younger nieces and nephews. Once they get older then you get to call me Melinda. Christian is so dang cute!! Thanks for posting all the pictures I love to see what you guys are up to. I am glad that you are loving Mississippi. We missed you for Thanksgiving, but I am sure that baby is going to get eaten up for Christmas!! Having our babies there for Thanksgiving was such therapy for your g-ma and g-pa and I know they will feel the same seeing your cute little guy. You look great and I am sure you are doing an awesome job as a new mom! Love ya!