Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some halloween pictures...

This last Saturday Jared took us out to breakfast to this place on the square called, "Bottletree." Apparently Oprah Winfrey broadcasted part of her show once at the Bottletree because it is one of her favorite places. It's pretty popular around here too! They make pastries, breakfast croissants and all kinds of yummy bakery goodies for breakfast and lunch. It was pretty tasty.

It was so nice to get out of the house this last weekend! Sometimes I find myself going stir crazy all cooped up at home. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to able to stay home with my baby! But sometimes I wish we had more to do.

Anyways, the leaves have started to change colors and the temperature has started to drop. ( Not nearly as cold as Utah, thank goodness!) And the humidity seems to have disappeared. Yay! But they say it will warm up again soon. Which will be nice, I really like the warm weather. Oh yes, I almost forgot the reason for this post all together! We had heard about a little pumpkin patch at an old church and wanted to take some pictures of the baby and our family. So I wanted to post a couple of fun pictures we took. It was pretty cold that day, really windy . We didn't take a lot of pictures because of that but it was fun anyway. So here you go!



Our little family at the pumpkin patch


He didn't last too long in this pose!

5 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

how sweet :) Glad you are liking it here in town :) We are happy to have you :)

Ellie said...

I love your family pic! You guys look so happy! Did you cut your hair? It looks great!

Erika said...

Hey! I love the blog kristin!!! Keep updating it! Just thought you'd like to know you have some 'viewers'!! :) Ooo, and CUTE baby, I want to hold him!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Oh so good to read about you and how you are doing! He is soooo stinkin' cute! Don't go to crazy! I understand completely! You look great and what a cute little family.

Becky said...

I must have missed something...where are you guys now? Home for Christmas? You don't live in Utah anymore? Christian looks just like Jared. He is so sweet. :)